Celebrity & luxury real
estate expert Kofi Nartey
is the National Director
of the Compass Sports &
A Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Specialist, Kofi previously created and managed the sports and entertainment division for his previous firm. He was also managing director of their beach cities office and managed the luxury homes division for another firm prior to that.
He attended and played football at the University of California at Berkeley and later completed his MBA in the Presidential and Key Executive Program at Pepperdine University. He also frequents the other side of the podium as a guest speaker and trainer for the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing. He has always looked to elevate the standard for real estate professionals by acting as a professional business consultant and not just an agent. He has been recognized and awarded for his negotiating, marketing, and sales abilities.
Kofi reached a professional level in sports and successfully worked as an actor for over 10 years. He brings his vast industry contacts and experience to real estate. His understanding of the sports and entertainment niche has enabled him to effectively service professional athletes, entertainers, and distinguished clientele for over 14 years, including clients such as Kevin Durant, Derek Fisher, Iggy Azalea, and Michael Jordan.
Kofi has been a correspondent on celebrity and luxury real estate for over 100 national television and print media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, CBS, CNBC, NBC Sports Bloomberg, Fox Business News, ESPN, CNN Money, The Insider, and others. He was also a regular featured agent on HGTV’s Selling LA, has made numerous appearances on Million Dollar Listing, and continues as a celebrity and luxury real estate correspondent on Hollywood Today Live. Kofi uses this exposure to highlight his team’s listings. His exposure to the national and international real estate markets has enabled him to effectively market and sell properties locally, nationally, and internationally. In 2017, his book Sellebrity: How to Build a Successful Sports & Entertainment Based Business became an Amazon best-seller.
Kofi is also the founder and Editor-In-Chief of Sellebrity, a bi-monthly digital lifestyle magazine for business professionals serving professional athlete & entertainer clientele.
Kofi believes in honesty, integrity, and fun in business. He values building long-term relationships with his clients and prides himself on delivering “a desirably different real estate experience.” He currently lives in Playa Vista, CA with his amazing wife and two children.
- National Director, Compass Sports & Entertainment Division
- Celebrity & luxury real estate specialist
- Business consultant
- Guest speaker & trainer, Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Luxury real estate expert correspondent for over 100 TV and print media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, CNN Money and HGTV
- BA: UC Berkeley (Cal Football Alum)
- Presidents and Key Executives MBA, Pepperdine University
- Named one of Angeleno’s “Power Players of 2017”
- Named one of The Hollywood Reporter’s“Top 25 Hollywood Agents,” with a featured profile in the September issue
- Kofi’s book Sellebrity: How to Build a Successful Sports & Entertainment Based Business launched in July and instantly became an Amazon Best Seller
- Launched the cutting edge digital lifestyle magazine Sellebrity
- Signed a consulting agreement with the NFL for real estate career training & consulting
- Featured speaker on Inman’s Main Stage in August
- Featured speaker at The Real Deal’s Southern California Real Estate Showcase & Forum
- Opening speaker at the 2017 RE/MAX Luxury Forum
- Honored by Angeleno with an exclusive book signing event at The Montage Beverly Hills’Ten Pound Bar